Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Rabbit, Thumper

My rabbit, Thumper is one month old. Today, October 7th, I picked her out. Really she picked me out. Because she came to my feet and then ran off to hide behind her dad. She has two brown streaks on her back and one black dot in the middle. Her ears are brown too. She has a black patch around one eye. I was planning to name my rabbit Thumper, and then I found out that was her dad's name. So she inherited her dad's name. I love to snuggle with her. When I hold her, she puts her chin on my elbow. I like to pet her ears. Her fur is so soft. I love Thumper!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Levi. I guess you have your work cut out for you. Cleaning up after rabbits! And although they keep their fur nice and clean (I loved the smell of Lewis) they have some very pungent pee. That is the one thing I don't miss about Lewis. If you have a good slingshot and let the "rabbit pellets" dry for a few day, you could use some as ammo against your sister I suppose. We miss you guys, and hope to meet your bunnies sometime soon.
    -Ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. What distinctive coloring each of your bunnies have. I bet each has a different personality too. Looking forward to birthday pictures and new rabbit stories.

    ReplyDelete