Tuesday, June 23, 2009

For Uncle Ed / "Things to do in Oregon" By Tommi

This is for Uncle Ed!

Things to do in Oregon :

1. Spend the night with Ed, Emily and Elly alone
2. Have a tea party with Grandma Karen
3. Go fishing with Papa Tim
4. Go rafting in SunRiver, OR
5. Help with the babies
6. See all my aunts and uncles
7. See all my cousins
8. See aunt Kathi
9. Go to Scamp's pets and buy goldfish
10. Sleep out on Papa's deck on 4th of July
11.HAVE FUN IN OREGON !

I love you all and can't wait to see you!!! Love, Tommi Ann

2 comments:

  1. Alright Tommi, I'll have your room made up pronto, but don't go to bed without making sure my lunch is ready and in the fridge first (if I am going to work the next day)... otherwise you are off the hook. Maybe you could tell me some Bible stories, and stories about growing up in the mountains, and perhaps what in the world you would like to do in the next tenortwenty years. It's always fun to see you my little friend, so move out like you've got a burr under your saddle. Care to arm wrestle?
    -love Uncle Ed (you too should tell your bro to write something too please, even if he is busy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, Tommi! #11 sums it up nicely. Get here soon!!

    (I think Scamps might be out of business? Papa will be so disappointed.)

    ReplyDelete