Thursday, June 25, 2009

Does this make u happy ,Ed?



1) Spend the night at every one's house. 2) Hold babies 3) Run every morning(probably don't have the determination or perseverance). 4)Have an awesome fireworks show(this is for you Ed) 5) Golf with Papa and Gram at least 7 times. 6) Hang out with Toby and Kai, Finn and Stella ad Elly but mostly at different times each individual love. 7) Bike at least 3 hours a day in Sun river. 8) Have an awesome birthday party. 9) Go out on Todd's boat with Piper and Todd.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I will watch you run from the deck, or I'll bike alongside and cheer. I was glad to see you didn't add the deck sleep on the 4th! Them bugs was horrid. By the way, Elly isn't a baby anymore, she is a timid toddler. I will be quite happy to ride bike with you in Sunriver (get all giddy just thinking about it), but I'll have you know that I can cruise, especially when I don't have a trailer on behind. As long as biking goals don't get in the way of river float time I'll be quite alright with that. I've seen the fireworks stands get up and rolling, so I'll have to dip into my fun money pot and let some of it go up in smoke. Can't wait to see you. -Uncle Ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan, Ty. Especially the biking part. You'll be here by this time next week!! Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its time for a new post. How about some football stories and pictures? Bram

    ReplyDelete