Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Summer by Tommi


Well, there are lots of words I can say about my summer, but I will only say 5 things: FUN, ADVENTUROUS, EXCITING, AWESOME, HOT! I loved seeing all my cousins and aunts and uncles and grandma and grandpa. I miss you all very very much especially Toby, Kai, Elly, Finn, Stella and their parents. I really miss papa's Mokie stories at night and grandma talking to me while she's cooking in the kitchen. I'm bummed that I didn't get to fishing with Papa and I didn't get to have a tea party with Grandma.

Love,
Tommi Ann

3 comments:

  1. That settles it. You'll just have to come back as soon as possible. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing about your summer with us. We miss you and want to do it all over again. Gram

    ReplyDelete