Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Cousins and I . . . by Levi

Stella and I are cousins and friends. We love to play together. I love Stella very much and she is very cute. We like to play house - she loves baby dolls so much!


This is Finn. I love to play with him. He is very funny. He is big. . .
This is Kai. He likes to walk around furniture. I love to play with him. He is a very fun cousin.

This is my cousin Elly. I love to help take care of her because I LOVE babies. Elly and my Aunt Emily came with us on vacation. I got to help give Elly her bath.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Levi,
    You are such a good cousin. Thank you for spending so much time with me. I will almost be walking the next time you see me. I hope you can keep up!
    Love, Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levi,

    Come back!!! Your cousins miss you and so do your aunt and uncle.
    Love,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete