Saturday, January 31, 2009

A very long day by Ty

Yesterday was a very long day, 9 to 5 to be exact. My dad and I had two installs for the Internet business. First we had to go to Maytag ranch. My dad thought that it would be a piece of cake because it was basically already set up, we just needed to change some stuff around. That one was really fast so we finished up and headed for the second install but the people weren't home. My dad and I sat in the truck for awhile because every other place we'd been to in that area usually had vicious dogs. He then decided that we should go to town and install Internet at one of my teacher's house. If there's any thing worse than going to a stranger's house it's having to work in front of your teacher. It took two and a half hours but we finally finished and headed home for dinner.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your teacher was very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a wonderful learning experience, both on dogs and setting up the net.

    I like the blog, very tech savvy.

    -dave

    ReplyDelete