Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Three Chefs by Levi

One afternoon, while my mom was exercising, we made her lunch. I made the fruit salad with Ty, Tommi made crackers drizzled with honey and bananas with orange zest, and Ty made a green salad with eggs. She was so surprised!! We also cleaned the kitchen when we were done. Mom decided we should cook dinner one night. Here are some pictures:



This is Tommi making Leslie's chocolate chip pie - Our favorite. It was so yummy!

Ty getting ready to make crunchy munchy chicken from our Kids in the Kitchen cookbook.



I made the biscuits. This was also from our cookbook. They were the BEST!!




Here is a picture of me cutting out the biscuits. My mom said this is our new recipe for biscuits!





Dinner is served!! Here is our food that we made - look closely, it looks good! I wonder what we'll make next time??

7 comments:

  1. Yummmmm. When do I get an invitation to dinner? Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done.

    Have you ever made gravy? If so, make some plain white gravy, mix in some thinly sliced and sqaured lunch meat (I'd go with beef here) and pour over some toasted bread.

    Yum. The gravy is the hard part.

    -dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want your biscuit recipe. Mine turn out like hockey pucks!! Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gravy on toast sounds good - you'll have to teach them how to make it!

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks sooooo good! I can hardly wait for you to come this summer so you can do all the cooking!! :)

    Papa

    ReplyDelete