Friday, February 6, 2009

Riding Lessons by Tommi



I love horses! My parents bought me horse riding lessons. This is the ranch where I ride.

This is my horse, Tom-Tom and Belle, my horse riding teacher.

This is me on Tom-Tom, Belle's horse is Ceasar. This is the arena where I ride.

I am riding Tom-Tom. I am trying to make the horse trot.


Tom- Tom is a big horse, but I am not afraid. His nickname is the Abominable Snowman because he is big, white and gentle.Leading Tom-Tom out of the arena for a ride through the pasture.
This is us riding in the pasture. Isn't it beautiful here?

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures are absolutely beautiful. If the weather is good, do you think I could have a lesson and we could go riding together when I come in March? It would be so marvelous to take off across that pasture. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. I loved reading your captions, Tommi. It's fun to see what you enjoy doing even if I can't be there to see you doing it.

    ReplyDelete