Saturday, February 21, 2009

School Days. . . by Levi

This is my teacher, Ms. Bowers. She is very good. I love her a lot! This picture was taken at my classroom before our Christmas concert. My "teddy dot" card is right there (behind and to the left of me).

This is our gym. I got an award in the pride assembly. I love Kindergarten. I am learning about volcanoes, telling time, learning to read and write. I write in my journal. My last story was about a lion in the forest. On learning time, I know o'clocks and thirties. My favorite thing is PE with Coach T. We have done scooter soccer, hockey and jump rope. I also love Ms. Baum. She is my music teacher. I love to see my mom and dad at school.

2 comments:

  1. I loved your teacher too when we got to visit kindergarten when Tommi was in your class. Save your stories so I can read them in two weeks. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levi - it is so fun to hear how much you love school! That is music to a teacher's heart. Never lose the joy and wonder.

    Papa

    ReplyDelete